Registration for the in-person congress at Bocconi University is now closed!
Deadline to register for the virtual element of EEA-ESEM is Sunday, August 14.
Join EEA-ESEM VIRTUALLY
All EEA and ES members can register for the congress as part of their membership benefits. There is no registration fee.
Note : All sessions will be streamed so interactive between participants at the venue and those joining virtually will be very limited.
How to register for the virtual element of EEA-ESEM
- please go to https://congresscreator.org . If you have not already got a Congress Creator account, you will have to create one by clicking on Create Account on top of page.
- Once your account is created / you are logged in please, click on Dashboard. You will see an orange banner appear - "Register your attendance for EEA-ESEM". Please click on the correct option for your registration.
- At the next stage, you will be asked to verify your membership of the EEA or ES so we encourage you to have your EEA or ES membership details ready when you register (see bottom for more information on this).
- Once you have verified your EEA or ES membership, you will be taken to the relevant registration form.
- Note that you will not receive an email but if your registration is successful, you will receive a thanks message on Congress Creator and you will lose the option to register again (so banner will disappear)
If you do not know the status of your membership, you go to www.eeassoc.org (EEA) or https://www.econometricsociety.org (ES) to log in and check. If your membership is expired, please renew it on and log out of the respective website following your payment.
If you are not a member of the EEA or ES, and would like to attend the congress, please go www.eeassoc.org (EEA) or https://www.econometricsociety.org (ES) to join before you proceed with registration.